Hours (Closed Until Memorial Day)
- Tuesday through Friday – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 10:00 to 7:00 pm
- Closed on Mondays.
If the pool will be closed due to weather, that announcement will be sent by email to all members.
If you have questions regarding the pool (weather closures, hours, memberships, etc.), please call the Pro Shop 574-282-2527 Ext. 1.
Things You Should Know
- You are welcome to bring guests for a fee of $5.00 per person. Payments will be made by charging your membership account. (Immediate family, including children and grandchildren, is covered by your membership.) No cash or credit card will be taken at the Pool House.
- Please note that children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring your own towels. We will have towels available if necessary.
- Locker rooms with showers and bathrooms are located in the pool house. For everyone’s safety sandals are required in the locker room and pool house.
- Snacks and beverages are available from the pool snack shop. Other food can be ordered from the clubhouse by calling 574-282-2527 Ext. 5. Payments will be made by charging your membership
- Want to swim laps? A lane will be designated for your use.
- Forgot your goggles? We have a few on hand for you to borrow.
- Swim lessons are available for all ages, including Parent + Child (under 3 years). Sign up for swim lessons in the pool house.
- For any additional questions, please contact our Pool Manager, Amira Oudghiri at [email protected].