Hours (Closed Until Memorial Day)
- Tuesday through Friday – 4:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 11:00 to 7:00 pm
- Closed on Mondays.
If the pool will be closed all day due to weather, that announcement will be sent by email to all regular and swimming members. Please note that the pool will not open if the temperature is predicted to be at or below 67 degrees at 12:00 pm that day.
If you have questions regarding the pool (weather closures, hours, memberships, etc.), please call the Pro Shop (574-289-2277) and they will assist you.
Things You Should Know
- You are welcome to bring guests for a fee of $5.00 per person. Payments will be made by charging your membership account. (Immediate family, including children and grandchildren, is covered by your membership.)
- Please note that children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your own towels!
- Locker rooms with showers and bathrooms are located in the pool house.
- Snacks and beverages are available from the pool snack shop. Other food can be ordered from the clubhouse – a lifeguard will relay your order to the clubhouse and it will be brought to you poolside. Payments will be made by charging your membership
- Want to swim laps? A lane will be designated for your use.
- Forgot your goggles? We have a few on hand for you to borrow.Pool toys? Ask the lifeguards to show you our collection.
- Swim lessons are available for all ages, including Parent + Child (under 3 years).
- Please see the pool manager, Jessica Vera, to make arrangements account.