Beautiful Banquet Solutions
Allow the banquet experts at South Bend Country Club to guide you through every step of planning your next…
- Fundraising Dinner or Silent Auction
- Retirement, Birthday, or Anniversary Party
- Private Party for Friends and Colleagues
- Elegant Holiday Party
- Association, Church or Association Luncheon
- Sales Training or Business Meeting
Your special guests will enjoy our elegant settings and flavorful cuisine whether you are planning an exquisite dinner for 250 guests or an intimate cocktail party for 30 close friends. Our spectacular clubhouse, its warm and inviting Dining Room, or any of our smaller, more personal dining areas can all be the perfect location for your special occasion.
Unique Business Solutions
Create the right impression for your professional business meetings and conferences. At South Bend Country Club, our professional staff is available to cater to your every business need. Whether you are presenting to your largest client or holding off-site company meetings, our meeting rooms are the ideal professional working environments. Our goal is to be sure that guests receive friendly, courteous service, and that your organization accomplishes its objective of the day.
At South Bend Country Club…
- Members of the club receive complimentary use of rooms
- Non-members receive valuable service, environment, and professional consultations
- Our versatile banquet rooms provide beautiful golf course surroundings for your banquets and meetings
- Our private rooms can accommodate small to midsize business meetings and social gatherings
- We understand the importance of every detail including catering needs, the right technical equipment, room arrangement and presentation
Planning the perfect party is as simple as selecting the experts at South Bend Country Club. Contact the Food & Beverage Department today at 574-282-2527 or complete the form to the right of the page, to take the first step toward an event to remember.